The public crèche at the Scottish Parliament is the only facility of its kind in Europe and is considered by the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body to be an important part of creating an open and accessible Parliament.
Its main purpose is to provide supervision for children of people visiting the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh.
As a family friendly Parliament, we welcome visitors of all ages. The crèche is an option for visitors who would prefer to have their child looked after while they are:
- Enjoying a visit to our exhibition, browsing in our shop or enjoying a coffee in our café
- Going on one of our guided tours
- Meeting an MSP or a member of staff
- Taking part in the Parliament's business meetings
- Watching Parliamentary business live in the Chamber or committee rooms
- Attending one of our events
The crèche is free to the public and provides care for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. It is open from 08.00 - 18.00, Monday to Friday and can be used for up to 4 hours at a time. You can prebook a place or use it on a dropin basis (subject to availability). A stimulating and fun daily programme of activities is guaranteed!
The crèche is run for the Parliament by Tinies UK Ltd. To find out about our terms and conditions of use, for more information or to book a place, contact the crèche on 0131 348 6192 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scottish Parliament Crèche is operated by Tinies UK Ltd