About The Committee
Welcome to the Local Government and Regeneration Committee webpage.
- The role of the Committee is to examine issues which fall within its remit. This includes scrutiny of Scottish Government policy, expenditure and administration in the area of local government, planning and regeneration across Scotland.
- The Committee meetings are generally open to the public and convened weekly on Wednesday mornings. The agenda and public papers are made available on our Current Business section. To book tickets contact the Parliament’s Visitor Services Department.
10th Local Government and Regeneration Committee Meeting 2014
Date: 10th Meeting, Wednesday 02 April 2014
Location: Committee Room 3 - Flemming
1. Disabled Persons' Parking Badges (Scotland) Bill.
2. Subordinate Legislation.
3. Disabled Persons' Parking Badges (Scotland) Bill (in private).
4. Inquiry into the Flexibility and Autonomy of Local Government (in private).
5. Draft Community Empowerment Bill (in private).
Official Report of Meeting 2 April 2014 (432KB pdf)
Read the latest report from the Local Government and Regeneration Committee
4th Report, 2014 (Session 4): Stage 1 Report on the Defective and Dangerous Buildings (Recovery of Expenses) (Scotland) Bill