We are making some changes to the online Official Report. New features include:
- improved online display, with full formatting and list of attendees
- easy copying and sharing of links to individual debates and contributions via email, Twitter, Facebook and a variety of other social media platforms,
- a link to a fully bookmarked PDF, with clickable contents for easier navigation, and
- hyperlinks that persist when Official Reports are corrected and archived.
If you use a screen reader and previously used the html version of the Official Report, you now have a choice. You can use the online Official Report and click Expand All. Alternatively, click on View PDF to open the PDF, which is now fully bookmarked.
- attendees are displayed in both HTML and PDF versions of Official Reports
- click Expand All to view all the contents of an Official Report.
- click View PDF for the PDF version of an Official Report
- quickly create links to debates, questions and contributions
- click Share to create a link with your chosen service
- click Copy Link to copy the address for pasting - for instance, into documents or emails
- each item on the contents page is a direct link to a part of the Official Report
- click the Bookmarks icon to view a list of links to parts of the Official Report (in some systems, if the left-hand pane is not visible, you can press F4 to show it)