We are making some changes to the online Official Report. New features include:
- improved online display, with full formatting, list of attendees and clickable contents
- easy copying and sharing of links to individual debates and contributions via email, Twitter, Facebook and a variety of other social media platforms, and
- a link to a fully bookmarked PDF, for easier navigation.
If you use a screen reader and previously used the html version of the Official Report, you now have a choice. You can use the online Official Report and click Expand All. Alternatively, click on View PDF to open the PDF, which is now fully bookmarked.
- attendees are displayed in both HTML and PDF versions of Official Reports
- click Expand All to view all the contents of an Official Report.
- click View PDF for the PDF version of an Official Report
- quickly create links to debates, questions and contributions
- click Share to create a link with your chosen service
- each item on the contents page is a direct link to a part of the Official Report
- click the Bookmarks icon to view a list of links to parts of the Official Report
Clicking Share also provides a quick way to copy a direct link to a debate, speech or other part of an Official Report. The first time you wish to copy a link:
1. Hover over Share and click More…
2. In the window that appears, type link and choose Copy Link in the options that appear.
3. Click the Copy Link button to copy your direct link.
4. Subsequently, the Copy Link option will appear when you hover over Share.