We are making some changes to the online Official Report. New features include:
- improved online display, with full formatting, list of attendees and clickable contents
- easy copying and sharing of links to individual debates and contributions via email, Twitter, Facebook and a variety of other social media platforms, and
- a link to a fully bookmarked PDF, for easier navigation.
If you use a screen reader and previously used the html version of the Official Report, you now have a choice. You can use the online Official Report and click Expand All. Alternatively, click on View PDF to open the PDF, which is now fully bookmarked.
- attendees are displayed in both HTML and PDF versions of Official Reports
- click Expand All to view all the contents of an Official Report.
- click View PDF for the PDF version of an Official Report
- quickly create links to debates, questions and contributions
- click Share to create a link with your chosen service
- click Copy Link simply to copy the direct link
- each item on the contents page is a direct link to a part of the Official Report
- click the Bookmarks icon to view a list of links to parts of the Official Report