The Standards Procedures and Public Appointments Committee’s 7th report in 2010 made recommendations in relation to the correcting of inaccurate contributions made during Parliamentary proceedings.
When a member has made a request to correct inaccurate information provided in Parliamentary proceedings and it satisfies the relevant criteria, the corrections will be published on this page.
Guidance on this process, including the admissibility criteria, can be found in the Guidance document on the right hand side of this page:
Requests should be made using the Correction form provided on this page.
Official Report, Wednesday 11 March 2015
Humza Yousaf has identified an error in his contribution and provided the following correction.
The Minister for Europe and International Development (Humza Yousaf):
At column 2, paragraph 1
On the attacks, although there is a lot more work to be done, I am pleased to note that there has been a 15 per cent decrease in anti-Semitic incidents, which is a 35 per cent decrease from the year before. However, there is a heck of a lot to be done.
On the attacks, although there is a lot more work to be done, I am pleased to note that there has been a 15 per cent decrease in religiously aggravated hate crime since 2012-13, and a 35 per cent decrease since 2011-12.
Official Report of 11 March 2015 (851KB pdf)
- Keith Brown, Minister for Transport and Veterans - 13 March 2014 (817KB pdf)
- John Swinney, Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Employment and Sustainable Growth - 4 March 2014 (776KB pdf)
- Alex Salmond, First Minister - 28 November 2013 (811KB pdf)
- Kenny MacAskill, Cabinet Secretary for Justice - 30 October 2013 (718KB pdf)
- Michael Russell, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Lifelong Learning - 26 June 2013 (1.13MB pdf)
- John Finnie - 26 June 2013 (1.13MB pdf)
- Iain Gray - 22 May 2013 (868KB pdf)
- Derek Mackay, Minister for Local Government and Planning - 27 February 2013 (514KB pdf)
- Mary Scanlon - 22 January 2013 (393KB pdf)
- John Swinney, Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Employment and Sustainable Growth - 19 December 2012 (740KB pdf)
- Fiona Hyslop, Cabinet Secretary for Culture and External Affairs - 15 November 2012 (811KB pdf)
- Kenny MacAskill, Cabinet Secretary for Justice - 4 December 2012 (755KB pdf)
- Alex Salmond, First Minister - 25 October 2012 (804KB pdf)
- Alex Salmond, First Minister - 1 November 2012 (888KB pdf)
- Paul Wheelhouse, Minister for Environment and Climate Change - 19 September 2012 (791KB pdf)
- Bob Doris - 18 September 2012 (769KB pdf)
- Alex Salmond, First Minister - 8 March 2012 (1.11MB pdf)
- Fergus Ewing, Minister for Energy, Enterprise and Tourism - 1 February 2012 (676KB pdf)