The Standards Procedures and Public Appointments Committee’s 7th report in 2010 made recommendations in relation to the correcting of inaccurate contributions made during Parliamentary proceedings.
When a member has made a request to correct inaccurate information provided in Parliamentary proceedings and it satisfies the relevant criteria, the corrections will be published on this page.
Guidance on this process, including the admissibility criteria, can be found in the Guidance document on the right hand side of this page:
Requests should be made using the Correction form provided on this page.
Official Report, Local Government and Regeneration Committee, 13 May 2015
Michael Matheson has identified an error in his contribution and provided the following correction.
The Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Michael Matheson):
At col 13, paragraph 5—
They were caused by air weapons.
The quoted statistic referred to injuries caused by all categories of firearm, including but not limited to air weapons.
- Angela Constance, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Lifelong Learning - 13 May 2015 (817KB pdf)
- Humza Yousaf, Minister for Europe and International Development - 11 March 2015 (851KB pdf)
- Nicola Sturgeon, First Minister - 12 March 2015 (874KB pdf)
- Annabelle Ewing - 4 February 2015 (830KB pdf)
- Dr Richard Simpson - 4 November 2014 (857KB pdf)
- Keith Brown, Minister for Transport and Veterans - 18 June 2014 (1MB pdf)
- Humza Yousaf, Minister for External Affairs and International Development - 29 May 2014 (868KB pdf)
- Kenny MacAskill, Cabinet Secretary for Justice - 25 March 2014 (754KB pdf)
- Keith Brown, Minister for Transport and Veterans - 13 March 2014 (817KB pdf)
- John Swinney, Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Employment and Sustainable Growth - 4 March 2014 (776KB pdf)
- Alex Salmond, First Minister - 28 November 2013 (811KB pdf)
- Kenny MacAskill, Cabinet Secretary for Justice - 30 October 2013 (718KB pdf)
- Michael Russell, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Lifelong Learning - 26 June 2013 (1.13MB pdf)
- John Finnie - 26 June 2013 (1.13MB pdf)
- Iain Gray - 22 May 2013 (868KB pdf)
- Derek Mackay, Minister for Local Government and Planning - 27 February 2013 (514KB pdf)
- Mary Scanlon - 22 January 2013 (393KB pdf)
- John Swinney, Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Employment and Sustainable Growth - 19 December 2012 (740KB pdf)
- Fiona Hyslop, Cabinet Secretary for Culture and External Affairs - 15 November 2012 (811KB pdf)
- Kenny MacAskill, Cabinet Secretary for Justice - 4 December 2012 (755KB pdf)
- Alex Salmond, First Minister - 25 October 2012 (804KB pdf)
- Alex Salmond, First Minister - 1 November 2012 (888KB pdf)
- Paul Wheelhouse, Minister for Environment and Climate Change - 19 September 2012 (791KB pdf)
- Bob Doris - 18 September 2012 (769KB pdf)
- Alex Salmond, First Minister - 8 March 2012 (1.11MB pdf)
- Fergus Ewing, Minister for Energy, Enterprise and Tourism - 1 February 2012 (676KB pdf)