Conditions of use
Duplicate or improbable signatures, or multiple signatures submitted on behalf of others, are not permitted and will be removed.
You must not –
- use offensive, obscene, hateful or inflammatory language;
- make statements of a personal nature;
- include text which is not relevant to the aims of the petition;
- make defamatory statements;
- make advertising statements;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identify or affiliation with any person.
The petitions site is fully moderated and every contribution or signature submitted will be checked for compliance with the conditions of use as soon as reasonably practicable after publication. Although the site is fully moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate it and we may stop moderating it at any time.
We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any contribution or signature which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person or which we deem unlawful or in violation of any third party rights. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the site by any person in contravention of these conditions of use.